DuxWare Release Note - 04/11/2021
- Quit button added to each tab of Claim Edit - Add Service Line: Add service will now retain the DOS and POS when adding a service line Messages: - User Messages - added an option to mark all messages as "Read".
- After the last update, the check date would automatically populate a date, and the co-payment was not populating in the blue box. Co-payments should populate into the blue box of the prepayment add if completed in Eligibility. That is now working as expected.
- Yes/No option added to Configuration button under Billing Info tab: “Patient agrees that credits to their account will be allocated to cover any future charges Reports>Letters:” Once the field option is selected to be included, it will display as a hover message when the mouse moves over the Patient’s contact information.
- New option to filter outstanding balance by Facility
- A new option has been added to the Patient Dunning Letter to use Patient Payment Aging. This should assist in eliminating collection letters being sent to patients that are making payments on old balances.
If you have questions or need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact your PM Support Team at 1-800-248-4298 or firstname.lastname@example.org.