DuxWare Release Note - 09/12/2021
- Charge Entry- Default Units
- Users now have the ability to set default units in the Procedure Setup. To set default units for a procedure code, go to Support tab>Procedures/Diagnosis>Procedure Setup. Then, retrieve the procedure code to set your default units under the Fee Information section.
(Please note that the default units set in the Procedure Setup will not over-write the number of units that are sent from the EMR.)
Statement Setup (Support tab>Management>Statement Setup)
- Added Location filtering options
NEW*: A new report has been added under Reports>Letters to enable you to generate letters based on:
- Demographics Related Selections
- Appointment Related Selections
- Service Related Selections
- Payer Related Selections (Based on Patient Demographics)
Reports>Listing>Payment Summary Report:
New option to Group Payments by Pay Code:
- Select “Yes” to show payments grouped by payment date, pay code, and payer.
- Select “No” to show payments grouped by payer.
Output options have been added to export criteria results for: • Appointment Cancelation Report • Appointment No Show Report
Widget>Claim Filing Summary
Prior to this update, paper claims would include claims on file to the patient. Due to user feedback, the Claim Filing Summary Widget has been updated to only reflect claims filed to payers. This widget is normally viewed by Level 4 and Level 5 users.